Ballet Romeo and Juliet
The Hybernia Theater presents a love tragedy Romeo and Juliet as one of the most famous love stories in the history of world drama. Shakespeare's tale setting to music by Sergei Prokofiev. Love tragedy Romeo and Juliet is one of the most famous love stories in the history of world drama.
Original Drama: William Shakespeare
Music: Sergei Prokofiev
- Romeo: Sláva Burlac, Miroslav Hradil, Karel Audy
- Juliet: Andrea Kramešová, Magdalena Matějková, Daria Lazucova
- Tybalt: Ondřej Novotný, Karel Audy, Saša Kysil
- Mercutio: Serghei Gerciu, Sláva Burlac, Libor Kettner
- Lady Capulet: Karolína Cachová, Klára Žežulková
- The Nurse: Pavlína Mráziková, Leila Labiodová
- Friar Laurence: Milan Boček, Daniel Rybický
- Count Paris: Jiří Waňka, Marek Kašparovský
- Chorus: company of the Theater Hybernia
The length of performance: 100 min. including 15 minute intermission between the first and second act
The tickets for the ballet Romeo and Juliet:
|VIP category||parterre 7th - 11th rows||1350 CZK||reserved seating|
|A category||parterre 1st - 6th rows & 12th - 20th||1150 CZK||reserved seating|
|B category||parterre 21st - 24th rows & main balcony||950 CZK||free seating|
|C category||parterre 25th - 32th rows||750 CZK||free seating|
With BellPrague there is no additional charge imposed on your concert & dinner tickets. We have the same prices as organizers.
|A category||parterre 1st - 6th rows & 12th - 20th||1050 CZK||reserved seating|
|B category||parterre 21st - 24th rows & main balcony||850 CZK||free seating|
|C category||parterre 25th - 32th rows||650CZK||free seating|
Children up to 8 years: no fee
Children up to 12 years: 50% discount
For more tickets or queastions, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org of call on +420 602 377 180. Thank you.
For the discounted tickets (seniors and students) you need to show the proof of your age (seniors 65 and more - passport, ID etc.), students up to the age of 26 your valid student card.
The other visitors took also:
- BellPrague Private Grand Tour (see our Tours in Prague section)
- BellPrague Art Nouveau Tour (ask for info)
- BellPrague Old Town Tour (ask for info)
The address of the performance:
| Divadlo (Theater) Hybernia
Nám. (Square) Republiky 3/4
110 00 Praha 1 - Nové Město
How to get there:
The Hybernia Theater Set on the right bank of the Vltava River, on the Republic Square, which is situated between the Old and New Towns directly opposite the Powder Tower. Not far away from here is the trams no. 5, 8, 24 and 26, or you can use the metro, route B.
On foot the in the direction from the Old Town Square follow the Celetná street and after 10 minute walk you come to Powder Tower or you can follow the Na Prikope from Wenceslas Square direction.
BellPrague highly recommends you this performance