Program of the Christmas concert in Klementinum´s Chapel of Mirrors:
- G. Bizet: Overture from the Opera „Carmen“
- J. F. Wade: Adeste Fideles
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento in D Major (selection)
- W. A. Mozart: Agnus dei (Coronation Mass)
- A. Corelli: Christmas Pastorale
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and fuga in d minor
- A. Adam: O Holy Night
- J. L. Pierpont: Jingle Bells
- P. I. Čajkovský: Swan Lake (Theme)
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons (Spring and Winter)
- G. Puccini: O mio babbino caro (Gianni Schicchi)
The length of the concert is 65 minutes without the intermission
Christmas concert in Mirrors chapel in Old Town´s Clementinum presented by Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague performing in Chapel of Mirrors in Clementinum
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague in chamber cast with the organ, solo singing and violin performing in Chapel of Mirrors in Clementinum
Dvorak Symphony Orchestra Prague originated in 1960's from the indicative of numerous top musicians at that time. Members of the current ensemble are the best orchestras’ members in Prague as FOK, The Czech Philharmonic, SOCR, PKO, PKF etc. The orchestra has performed in many European countries, USA, Japan and South Korea.
The address of the concert:
|Klementinum - Mirrors' Chapel
110 00 Praha 1 - Staré Město
How to get to this concert:
Klementinum - also known as Clementinum is situated on the right bank of the river Vltava, the Chapel of Mirrors is located inside. From Charles Bridge you can follow Karlova Street. Klementinum complex is on your left. After about 300 meters walk you’ll see the entrance gate. The Chapel of Mirrors is then inside in front of you after about 100 meters.
Alternatively you can enter Klementinum from Mariánské náměstí Square (eastern gate), after you are arriving from the Old Town Square or metro Staroměstská, respectively trams No 2, 17 or 18.