Thursday - December 30, 2021, 8:00 pm Gala Opera and Ballet in Smetana Hall of Municipal House in Prague
We invite you to attend the concert Gala Opera and Ballet in Smetana concert Hall of Municipal House in Prague.
W. A. MOZART:
- A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC - KV. 525 (selection)
- DON GIOVANNI: Giovanni and Zerlina´s duet “ La ci darem la mano”
- PANTOMIMA: Contrtanze Nr. 1, 3
- MAGIC FLUTE: Aria Queen of the Night or Pamina´s aria
- LE NOZZE DI FIGARO: Figaro´s aria “Bravo signor padrone! Se vuol ballare “
- LE NOZZE DI FIGARO: Figaro and Susanna´s duet “ Cinque, dieci, venti”
- P. I. TCHAIKOVSKY:
- SVAN LAKE: Overture
- SVAN LAKE: Pas de Trois
- SVAN LAKE: Svan Theme
- SVAN LAKE: Neapolitan Dance (Tarantella)
- A. DVOŘÁK:
- RUSALKA: Rusalka´s aria
- SLOVANIC DANCE NO. 8
- J. STRAUSS:
- EMPEROR WALTZ - op. 437
- THE BAT: Adela´s aria “ Mein Herr Marquis “
- THE GIPSY BARON: Kálmán Szupán´s aria “ Ja, das Schreiben und das Lesen “
- AT THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE DANUBE WALTZ, op. 314
- RADETZKY MARCH - op. 228
Artistic leader: Zdeněk Pechoušek
The Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague will perform at a concert in a chamber cast with leading Czech singers and ballet soloists.
Singers and ballet soloists will perform in period costumes.
The concert lasts about 70 minutes without an intermission.
For the discounted tickets (seniors and students) you need to show the proof of your age (seniors 65 and more - passport, ID etc.), students up to the age of 26 your valid student card.
The address of the concert:
|Obecní dům - Municipal House
Smetana concert hall
Nám. Republiky No 5
110 00 Praha 1 - Nové Město
How to get to the concert:
The Municipal House - Obecní dům in the Czech language - sets on the right bank of the Vltava River, in the Republic Square, which is situated between the Old and New Towns directly adjacent to the Powder Tower. Not far away from here there is the tram and bus stop of the trams No. 6, 8, 15 and 26 and the bus No. 207, or you can use the metro, route B.
On foot in the direction from the Old Town Square follow the Celetná Street and after 10 minute walk you come to Powder Tower or you can follow the Na Příkopě Street from Wenceslas Square direction.