Wednesday - January 1, 2020, 4:00 pm
New Year´s concert Strauss, Mozart, Dvorak & Opera With Ballet in Smetana hall of Municipal House in Prague
We invite you to attend the New Year´s concert Strauss, Mozart, Dvorak & Opera With Ballet in Smetana Hall of Municipal House of Prague.
Chamber orchestra “Prague Music” originated at the beginning of 21st century. The orchestra is composed from musicians performing in leading Czech orchestras as Symphonic Orchestra of Czech Radio, Czech Philharmonic and other chamber ensembles of the highest quality. The ensemble excels by its unique cultured sound and represents in this way highly evaluated interpretative art.
Performing Prague Music orchestra´s soloists rank to prestigious artists from the range of young succeeding generation.
New Year´s concert Strauss, Mozart, Dvorak & Opera With Ballet
- W. A. Mozart: Overture – The Magic Flute
- W. A. Mozart: Aria Queen Of The Night – The Magic Flute
- The alternation:
- W. A. Mozart: Aria of Pamina – Ach ich fühl’s, es ist verschwunden – The Magic Flute
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music – I. Allegro
- W. A. Mozart: Aria of Constance – Abduction from Seraglio
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 10
- A. Dvořák: Polonaise – Opera Rusalka
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: My Mother Taught Me
- Johann Strauss: Kaiser Waltzer (Emperor Waltz)
- Johann Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
- Johann Strauss: The Bat Arie – Mein Herr Marquis
- Johann Strauss: Unter Donner Und Blitz (Thunder and Lightning Polka)
- Johann Strauss: Johann Strauss: Radetzky March
The length of the concert: 65 minutes. There is no intermission.
Tickets for this concert - info here & tickets here
Are you interested in hotel/concert or dinner transfers? Info here, shopping here.
The address of the concert:
|Obecní dům - Municipal House
Smetana concert hall
Nám. Republiky 5
110 00 Praha 1 - Nové Měs
How to get to the concert:
The Municipal House - Obecní dům in the Czech language - sets on the right bank of the Vltava River, in the Republic Square, which is situated between the Old and New Towns directly adjacent to the Powder Tower. Not far away from here there is the tram and bus stop of the trams No. 5, 8, 24 and 26 and the bus No. 207, or you can use the metro, route B.
On foot in the direction from the Old Town Square follow the Celetná Street and after 10 minute walk you come to Powder Tower or you can follow the Na Příkopě Street from Wenceslas Square direction.
Let's celebrate New Year in Prague together!