Monday - November 2, 2020, 8:00 pm Smetana, Dvořák & Vivaldi in Smetana concert hall of Municipal House in Prague
We invite you to attend the concert of classical music - Mozart & Vivaldi in Smetana concert Hall, Municipal House in Prague
Performing ensemble: Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague performing with harpsichord and solo violin in prestigious Smetana concert hall of Municipal House in Prague.
Program of this concert:
- J. Pachelbel: Canon in D Major
- F. Händel: Lascia ch´io pianga (from the opera Rinaldo)
- W. A. Mozart: Alleluja (from Exsultate Jubilate)
- W. A. Mozart: Queen of the Night (from opera Magic Flute)
- A. Dvořák: Largo (from Symphony No. 9 "From the New world")
- A. Dvořák: Slovanic dance No. 8
- B. Smetana: My Country "The Moldau"
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
The length of the concert: 65 minutes
Tickets for this concert - info here & tickets here
The address of the concert:
|Obecní dům - Municipal House
Smetana concert hall
Nám. Republiky 5
110 00 Praha 1 - Nové Město
How to get to the concert:
The Municipal House - Obecní dům in the Czech language - sets on the right bank of the Vltava River, in the Republic Square, which is situated between the Old and New Towns directly adjacent to the Powder Tower. Not far away from here there is the tram and bus stop of the trams No. 5, 8, 24 and 26 and the bus No. 207, or you can use the metro, route B.
On foot in the direction from the Old Town Square follow the Celetná Street and after 10 minute walk you come to Powder Tower or you can follow the Na Příkopě Street from Wenceslas Square.