Monday - December 28, 2020, 6:00 pm
The concert "Hallelujah" in Maisel Synagogue in Jewish Quarter of Old Prague
We invite you to attend the concert of classical music: Hallelujah in Maisel Synagogue in Jewish Quarter in Prague.
Maisel Synagogue in Jewish Quarter of Old Town of Prague.
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music – Allegro
- J. S. Bach: Air
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons – The Winter
- G. Rossini: Duetto
- A. Dvořák: Largo from Symphony No.9 ,,From the New World“
- P. Mascagni: Intermezzo sinfonico
- L. Bernstein: West Side Story – Maria
- G. Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue
- G. Gershwin: An American in Paris
- G. Gershwin: Swanee
- A. Rubinstein: Melody in F
- F. Loewe: My Fair Lady
- G. Gershwin: Summertime
- Jerry Bock: Fiddler On The Roof
- Queen / F. Mercury: Bohemian Rhapsody
- L. Cohen: Hallelujah
Perform: Czech Collegium; Soloist: Miroslav Kejmar – trompet
The length of the concert: 60 minutes. There is no intermission
For the payment we accept these cards:
With BellPrague there is no additional charge imposed on your concert tickets. We have the same prices as organizers.
For questions or more tickets, please, contact email@example.com or call on +420 602 377 180. Thank you.
The address of the concert:
Praha 1 - Josefov 110 00
How to get to this concert:
From Staroměstská metro or tram station, you follow Kaprova Street and before the church of St. Nicolas you turn to the left into Maiselova Street. After about 2 minute walk you will see on your right in Maiselova No 10 Maisel synagogue.