We invite you to attend the concert in private Lobkowicz residence
Program of this concert:
- Prinzessin Wilhelmine von Preussen: Un certo freddo d 'orrore
- Queen Anna Boleyn: Ó Death rock me asleep
- Philipp Hyacint Lobkowicz: Suite in C
- Maria Theresia von Paradise: Sicilienne
- W. A. Mozart: Turkish March
- Queen Marie Antoinette: Petit Piéce
- Princess Alexandra of Saxe - Altenburg: Titan
- Clara Schumann: Piéce for piano solo
- Antonín Dvořák: Piéce romantique
- Cecile Chaminade: Concertino
- Bedřich Smetana: Vltava
- Queen Liliuokalani: Aloha oe
The Music of Queens program is based on the worldwide project "Women in the Arts" and is enriched with the most famous works of W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák and B. Smetana.
For Queen Mary Antoinette, Anna Boleyn, Liliuokalani, the Russian Grand Duchess Alexander of Saxe, music was part of general aristocratic education. The surviving compositions show the artistic talent and musical imagination of the nobles.
The music of the queens has already been heard in the chamber series of the Czech Philharmonic and FOK, at music festivals in New York, Berlin, St. Petersburg and other important cities. It can now be heard in the Lobkowicz Palace at Prague Castle.
By attending the concert, you will support the project "Women in Art"
Length of this concert: approx. 60 min., there is no intermission
Concert hall is open 15 min before.
Lobkowicz palace in Prague castle - private residence of old bohemian noble family abundant in rich art collections
Buy the ticket for the concert in Lobkowicz palace in Prague castle:
Buy the ticket for the concert and the Lobkowicz Museum:
|Enjoy the visit of the unique Lobkowicz Palace Museum art collection and the concert in the Lobkowicz Palace Museum: buy COMBO ticket:|
With BellPrague there is no additional charge imposed on your concert tickets. We have the same prices as organizers.
The other travelers took also:
- BellPrague Prague castle tour (see our Tour in Prague section)
- BellPrague Lobkowicz tour (ask for info)
- BellPrague Lesser Town Church tour (ask for info)
- BellPrague Lesser Town Beer tour (ask for info)
The address of the concert:
| Lobkowicz palace
Jiřská Street Nr. 3/1
119 08 Prague 1 - Hradčany
How to get to this concert:
Metro A or tram Nr. 5, 12, 18, 20 or 22 to "Malostranská" station, from there walk north towards the Castle about 200 m, then turn left to walk upstairs, as far as the Castle gate with the guards, after passing through the gate first door on your left is Lobkowicz palace.
The second option: take tram Nr. 22 up to “Pražský hrad” stop, at the tram stop cross the street, walk straight towards Prague castle - follow "U Prašného mostu” street, enter the Castle from the North, enter 2nd courtyard, there turn left and walk through the entire Castle to its eastern edge. The Lobkowicz palace will be then on your right.
BellPrague welcomes you for this concert